To support the cryptocurrency industry each exchange must list that crypto asset. We are talking about the Uniswap token. But why is the role of Uniswap so important? What’s the utility value of UNI, and how to trade it on Tokpie? Learn below.
Uniswap V3 is here!
Great news, the Uniswap team has released V3. This is a big update with many new features inside. The main improvement helps liquidity providers to avoid financial risks by controlling price levels where paired tokens are used. Another update decreases the cost of gas spent on transactions inside the Uniswap protocol.
What’s Uniswap (UNI) Token?
Why will business books highlight November 2018 on their pages? Don’t guess. Because November 2018 is the moment when the sunset of the bank era has started. At the same time, The Uniswap DEX protocol started to work. But not just work. It has begun to provide people with an unbelievable feature – depositing money (adding liquidity) and earning interest (share of fees). Safely. Without KYC.
Moreover, there are no fat cats sitting in Skyscrapers. Instead, the UNI token-holders govern Uniswap. That’s why Tokpie decided to list and bring Uniswap altcoin to the masses.
- Token Name: Uniswap
- Symbol: UNI
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0x1f9840a85d5af5bf1d1762f925bdaddc4201f984
How to buy the Uniswap token?
- Fund your account with USDT, ETH, or WBTC. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT and ETH with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open UNI/USDT, UNI/ETH, or UNI/WBTC order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw Uniswap’s tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell Uniswap tokens?
- Deposit Uniswap’s tokens on your account.
- Open UNI/USDT, UNI/ETH, or UNI/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT, ETH, or WBTC to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit Uniswap’s tokens?
To deposit Uniswap’s tokens on your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit tokens that relate to this smart contract address: 0x1f9840a85d5af5bf1d1762f925bdaddc4201f984. If you deposit the wrong tokens, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw Uniswap’s tokens?
To withdraw Uniswap’s tokens from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have an eth compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- Uniswap website.
- Market pairs to trade Uniswap: UNI/USDT, UNI/ETH, and UNI/WBTC
- Also, check Uniswap’s Trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.