Are you ready to get in one of the most prepared and brilliant projects we screened for the last years? If yes, enjoy and earn with the Film Vault protocol from a working film-making company – Estudios Amazonia. Why enjoy? It’s because all that you need to do is to read screenplays of new movies on the Film Vault Dapp. Yes, do it as natural film producers do! But how to earn? It’s simple as 2×2. If you liked a scenario, you could invest in that film’s production to get a transparent revenue share. So, please read below to learn few more details about that promising project and its FilmVault token. Also, get instructed on how to trade FilmVault tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Film Vault?
The Film Vault is a decentralized application (DApp) that allows anyone to invest in films and earn. By the way, the Independent Film Industry has a $23 Billion market. So, an average person could become a film-make and receive 10% net profits derived from multiple revenue sources. Also, users can learn how to evaluate films wisely. The project provides potential investors with a professional checklist for movie assessment.
How does the Film Vault work?
To work, the Film Vault targets two types of users. The first type consists of film creators who upload their screenplays into the DApp. For sure, they will pay 100 FilmVaults for submission. The second type of user is just anyone. The Film Vault provides ordinary users with access to screenplays, audio, visuals, and audited financial records of new film projects. As a result, users become film investors who can provide economic governance for new film projects, film-making processes, and the business cycle.
To summarize, the Film Vault could become a valuable and powerful film industry financial solution.
What’s the FilmVault token?
The FilmVault is a token that runs on two blockchains simultaneously: Binance Smart Chain (BEP20) and Ethereum Network (ERC20). The Estudios Amazonia issued that altcoin for two reasons. First of all, it’s much easier to transfer dividends to the worldwide films’ investors with cryptocurrency because of no borders. In turn, the filmmakers from all over the world could pay a fee for movies’ submissions with FilmVault altcoins and avoid useless bank fees. Second, having tokens allows the Film Vault team to attract many users with bounties and giveaways.
What’s FilmVault tokens allocation?
The allocation of 1,000,000 FilmVault’s tokens consists of three parts. First is giveaways and incentives to LP tokens provides: 10%. The second is dApp Deployment Offering: 10%. The final part is Incremental supply: 80%. It means that there will be eight increments during the next ten years associated with the issuance of films.
- Token Name: FilmVault
- Symbol: FilmVault
- Token total supply: 1,000,000 (max supply)
- BSC Smart contract address: 0xc481e366aad63df7304df888705b86523c3e8681
- Ethereum chain Smart contract address: 0xfed869d86fbb8c7a320a4b9f02ead44fe161a418
How to buy FilmVault token?
To purchase FilmVault tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the FILMVAULT/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw FilmVault tokens to your personal BEP20 or ERC20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy FilmVault with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to obtain FilmVault tokens for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the USDT address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated USDT address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of USDT and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, obtain FilmVault tokens here.
How to sell FilmVault tokens?
To sell FilmVault tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit FilmVault tokens into your account.
- Open the FILMVAULT/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 or BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit FilmVault tokens?
To deposit FilmVault tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 or ERC20 tokens that relate to these BSC or Ethereum smart contract addresses. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw FilmVault token?
To withdraw FilmVault tokens from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have BEP20 or ERC20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.