The mix of donating, deflating, and NFT’s collecting is a proper definition for the next project coming to the Tokpie’s market today. Let us introduce the Koji Earth project. Its team had already contracted with a digital illustration studio to reward KOJI token holders with rare NFTs. Also, the project enabled deflationary tokenomics with a donation element. So, learn some more details about the Koji Earth by reading the following paragraphs. Also, get instructions on how to trade KOJI tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Koji Earth project?
The Koji Earth is a community-driven crypto project that aims to help people. That’s why the audited smart contract transfers 1% of each KOJI tokens’ transaction to a charity wallet. Also, the project wants to provide holders with nonfungible tokens created by a professional Amco-studio. But instead of ordinary pictures & gifs, holders will be getting parts of the original comic book for free. These lucky guys could then sell their NFTs or keep collecting. By collecting, users could gather together an entire book and get its paper version by post. Also, LP providers will get exclusive FFTs. The nearest plans of the Koji Earth’s team are to develop an NFT contract, release the first batch of the AmCo NFT drops, and build an online store with official KOJI Merchandise.
What’s the KOJI token?
The KOJI is an ERC20 token with deflationary tokenomics. But the primary token’s feature is the tax model. The KOJI’s smart contract deducts 3% from each transaction and automatically allocates it as follows. 1% goes to charity, 1% goes to holders, 0.5% goes to the burning wallet, and the rest 0.5% goes to the Koji Earth’s growth fund.
- Token Name: Koji
- Symbol: KOJI
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0x1c8266a4369af6d80df2659ba47b3c98f35cb8be
How to buy KOJI tokens?
To purchase KOJI tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the KOJI/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw KOJI tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell KOJI tokens?
To sell KOJI tokens for USDT follow three steps:
- Deposit KOJI tokens into your account.
- Open the KOJI/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit KOJI token?
To deposit KOJI tokens on your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw KOJI tokens?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
Useful links to trade KOJI
- The Koji Earth website.
- Market to trade Koji tokens: KOJI/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.