If you want to increase your project recognition, add your token to the Binance at no cost. Yes, it’s free. Moreover, you don’t need to fill out forms to list a coin on Binance’s website. What’s the trick? Continue reading to learn more. Also, find a guide on how to add altcoin to Coinbase.
What’s the Binance
Binance is the most potent cryptocurrency exchange in the world. Why? Because it has +100M visitors per month on average. For example, CMC has monthly traffic of around 120M. So, appearing on Binance’s web is a valuable achievement for any blockchain startup.
What’s Binance’s list of assets
Binance’s list of assets is a table that consists of around 10,000 cryptocurrencies. The algorithm sorts these altcoins by their ranks. Such ranks, in turn, come from CoinMarketCap. For instance, if a coin has a verification on CMC with the position of 503 (screenshot below).
Then, it gets the same rank (API delay 15-30 minutes) and position on Binance’s list (screenshot below).
Also, it’s important to note that such ranking is a dynamic parameter. In other words, a cryptocurrency’s position on Binance’s list changes whenever the coin’s rank increases and decreases on CoinMarketCap.
Additional awareness is a primary advantage of having your token page on Binance’s cryptocurrencies list. Furthermore, people can sort the coins by price change (Top Gaining/Top Losing) and detect new cryptocurrencies. Besides, visitors can do it without registration. Also, a startup can announce appearing on Binance on all its social accounts. Example. As a result, one more positive achievement will be completed. That’s good for an altcoin’s price.
How to add a token to Binance
Adding cryptocurrency to Binance’s list of assets is very simple. There is only one requirement. A token must get listed on the CoinMarketCap. How? First, list your coin on an exchange supported by CMC. For example, listing on the Tokpie exchange unlocks CoinMarketCap, and +11 other trackers. You can apply for a listing on Tokpie right now.
Thanks to CMC’s API, Binance retrieves the trade stats of the top 10K currencies from CMC to construct its table. Therefore, you don’t need to fill in any form to push a coin to Binance’s website. Everything works automatically.
Other options to boost token for free
- Push your currency to CoinLore.
- Want to get your token listed on CoinGecko? Check out this ultimate guide. 🦎
- Get your token listed on CoinMarketCap quickly with this ultimate guide.
- Find comprehensive instructions for adding your token’s emblem to Metamask. 🦊
- Get circulating supply on CoinMarketCap.
- Enhance token’s update on Bscscan and Etherscan.
- Add coin to Trust Wallet.
- Add token to TOP75 exchange by collecting upvotes.
- Outsource CMC/Coingecko verification.
- Learn how to make great coin.
- Increase token liquidity on PancakeSwap/Uniswap.
- Enable a token price and total market cap on BscScan/Etherscan.
- List an asset on the Blockspot.
- Also, push a currency to the Coincost.
- Add a coin to DigitalCoinPrice.
- Then, list cryptocurrency on the Coindataflow.
- In addition, push a coin to the CoinCheckup.
- Also, list a currency on the LiveCoinWatch.
- Then, add an altcoin to the CoinCodex.
- Also, make your token visible on the best Coin-Voting platforms.
- Then, apply a coin logo to the MEW (MyEtherWallet).
- In addition, list a cryptocurrency on the Trezor wallet.
- Besides, improve Circulation Supply to grow the rank and market cap.
- Finally, allow people to buy token with Bank Cards and Apple Pay.