Let’s imagine a world where you can order pizza, pay for clothes, get a taxi, or tour — all in a few button taps on your favorite social platform or massager. Moreover, buyers and sellers don’t have to use many different merchants for paying and accepting money. Also, there is no need to use a bank card and pay high fees in that world. To make such a world real, the Ziticoin start-up develops cross payments platform on the blockchain. Using ZITI tokens, the team integrates all social media, customers, and different assets into a unified blockchain ecosystem. Therefore, the platform makes business efficient, transparent, and reliable. Learn more about the Ziticoin and its ZITI token below.
What’s the Ziticoin platform?
The Ziticoin is a platform for cross payments between different social networks. Such payments already run among buyers and sellers inside messaging apps and social media. But there is a big problem. Vendors and customers have to use many different fiat payment providers. For example, people from India have to use Razorpay. But Africans use Rave by Flutterwave. In turn, Russians use Yandex Money, Qiwi, and Payme. Finally, all the rest have to use Paymentwall, Stripe, or PayPal. That’s a nightmare for users and small businesses. All these traditional providers are limited to fiat money and very expensive in terms of commissions.
Fortunately, Ziticoin can provide a multilayer cross-chain solution to integrate users’ payments on various social networks and platforms. This start-up creates a secure, functional, and easy-to-use platform based on blockchain.
What’s the ZITI token?
The ZITI is an ERC20 token. Thanks to integrating the ZITI token with social networks, any person could easily buy and sell goods, services, and knowledge using a single instrument of payment. As a result, sellers can simplify the use of networks and attract more customers. Simultaneously, buyers can save time and money. It’s a win-win solution for all counterparties.
- Token Name: Ziticoin
- Symbol: ZITI
- Token total supply: 500,000,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0x8dd4228605e467671941ffb4cae15cf7959c8d9d
How to buy ZITI tokens?
- Fund your account with USDT or ETH. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH and USDT with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the ZITI/ETH or ZITI/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ZITI tokens to your personal ERC20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy ZITI with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to obtain ZITI tokens for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the USDT address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated USDT address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of USDT and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, open the ZITI/USDT order book to buy ZITI tokens.
How to sell ZITI tokens?
- Deposit ZITI tokens into your account.
- Open ZITI/ETH or ZITI/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH or USDT to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit ZITI token?
To deposit ZITI tokens on your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw ZITI token?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- The Ziticoin’s website.
- Markets to trade Ziticoin tokens:
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.