Do you have a dream to start a profitable crypto business? If yes, then look at the Green exchange. These guys offer a ready-to-use script of a crypto exchange platform. Moreover, you can try how Green exchange’s script is working in real-time. So, today you will learn about Green Exchange and its GREEN token. Also, you will know how to trade GREEN tokens on Tokpie.
What’s the Green Exchange?
The Green exchange is a platform that allows users to trade cryptocurrencies. But its main advantage is the ability to buy and sell crypto without any KYC. Also, users don’t need to bargain on price in the order books. Why? It’s because exchanging one crypto to another happens within 30 minutes due to the global market rates. Moreover, anyone can buy a turn-key script to become an owner of a personal crypto exchange platform. As a result, any person can start a profitable crypto business.
What’s the GREEN Token?
The GREEN is an ERC20 token. It’s primary usage to reward the people who bring new users to Green’s exchange. The second usage is to provide users with discounts and bonuses. Also, the token is running on the Matic blockchain as 0x8A4001fD666BE272605c56BB956d11A46200Db81. Important to note that you can deposit and trade only GREEN (ERC20) on the Tokpie exchange.
- Token Name: Green Token
- Symbol: GREEN
- Token total supply: 108,000,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0x5e68801a5dda8671051006eb2920ffe9cd553544
How to buy GREEN tokens?
- Fund your account with USDT, ETH, or WBTC. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH and USDT with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the GREEN/ETH, GREEN/WBTC, or GREEN/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw GREEN tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell GREEN tokens?
- Deposit GREEN tokens on your account.
- Open the GREEN/ETH, GREEN/WBTC, or GREEN/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH, USDT, or WBTC to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit GREEN token?
To deposit GREEN tokens on your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw GREEN token?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- The Green’s website.
- Markets to trade GREEN’s tokens:
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.