A well-known concept, “play-to-earn” for crypto gaming projects, is coming to the casino sector. So, meet the Quantum Stake casino project. In contrast to many other online casinos that offer the same type of play to earn rewards, Quantum’s team strives to change that. Due to the startup’s statement, it pays users with the QSTAKE token and shares platform earnings. Continue reading to learn more about that company. Also, get an explanation on how to trade QSTAKE tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Quantum Stake?
The Quantum Stake is a crypto project that aims to provide gamblers with popular games like slots, poker, table games, sports betting, and many others. Moreover, the team deposits the share of the house earnings, poker rakes, and tournament entries fees into the project’s Staking wallet. As a result, token holders could get weekly profits through regular redistributions. Such an approach ensures that even in low trading volume, coin-holders weekly rewards become bigger and bigger because developers invest 10% back into the staking pool and payout 90%.
What’s the QSTAKE token?
QSTAKE is the BEP20 (BSC) token that could provide buyers with the BNB rewards every week. How? First, the management reallocates the part of the House’s profits to token-holders. Second, the $QSTAKE contract applies taxes to each transaction. For example, when people buy, then 4% goes to the Quantum Staking Wallet, 4% goes to all existing token holders, and 4% goes to the development. Besides, when people sell, then 4% goes to the Quantum Staking Wallet, 4% goes to all existing token holders, and 7% goes to the development.
- Token Name: Quantum Stake
- Symbol: QSTAKE
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0xde9f1d0c848e8e2ea6c61ccbc1c8a4a509bcc7f8.
How to buy QSTAKE token?
To purchase QSTAKE tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the QSTAKE/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw QSTAKE tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell QSTAKE tokens?
To sell QSTAKE tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit QSTAKE tokens into your account.
- Open the QSTAKE/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit QSTAKE token?
To deposit QSTAKE token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw QSTAKE tokens?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade Quantum Stake tokens: QSTAKE/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.