Introducing to NTER token issued by the British Capital Limited. In this article, you will learn what is NTerprise (NTER) Token and how to trade it on Tokpie.
UPDATE: Project’s web is not working anymore.
What is NTerprise (NTER) Token?
The NTER is an Ethereum-based (ERC20) token provided by the British Capital Limited. Its main purpose is to store and ingest the transactions on the blockchain.
- Token Name: NTerprise
- Symbol: NTER
- The website is not working.
- Token total supply: 10,000,000,000
- NTER Smart contract: 0x462Edaa6c1339F98Bcb59582Af782326603DF5f2
How to buy NTER token for ETH?
To buy NTER tokens for ETH, perform simple steps:
- Fund your account with ETH. Note that you can also purchase ETH with a bank card.
- Open NTER/ETH order book, and place your trade order to buy.
Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw NTER tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell NTER token for ETH?
To sell NTER tokens for ETH, follow three steps:
- Deposit NTER tokens on your account.
- Open NTER/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell.
Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on your account.
How to deposit NTER tokens?
To deposit NTER tokens on your Tokpie account follow this guide. Make sure that you are going to deposit NTER tokens that relate to the smart contract address: 0x462Edaa6c1339F98Bcb59582Af782326603DF5f2. If you deposit the wrong tokens, your transfer will not be identified by the Tokpie exchange.
NOTE: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing!
How to withdraw NTER tokens?
To withdraw NTER tokens from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. You must have an eth compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens.
The minimal withdrawal amount is 2010 NTER.
The withdrawal commission is 2000 NTER.
Please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- NTER’s web doesn’t work.
- Trade NTER/ETH
- NTER market statistics on Tokpie
- Tokpie’s trade fees and commissions
For any question or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie