Did you know that one worker dies every 15 seconds due to a work-related accident or disease? As a result, there are around 2.3 million workers death per year globally. That problem costs 3 trillion USD of global GDP annually. However, the Industrial Safety Performance Trading Platform wants to use blockchain technology to solve this problem. With the help of the Safety Credit Score and SAFETY token, the team aims to improve workers’ health and safety conditions worldwide. It works similar to emissions trading to decrease pollution. Let’s learn more about that project and how to trade its SAFETY tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Industrial Safety Performance Trading Platform?
The Industrial Safety Performance Trading Platform is a crypto project that rewards companies for investing in improving their workers’ health and safety conditions. In other words, it’s like a software as a service (SAAS) solution for businesses. How does it work? Shortly, companies pay for a subscription with SAFETY tokens to get an audit and recommendations on making the health of their workers better. As a result, businesses get “Safety Credit Scores” and can trade them on the marketplace. YES! It looks like emissions trading to decrease pollution.
So, business owners get the motivation to invest in health programs for their workers. Moreover, companies with improved Safety Performance and good Safety Credit scores would be eligible to receive funding for their urgent and critical safety projects through community funding on SAFETY’s platform.
What’s the SAFETY token?
SAFETY is the BEP20 (BSC) token that allows safety-performance trading. Also, companies from different industries can buy services on the marketplace and vote for the proposed initiatives. Important to note that each transaction leads to a 10% deduction (tax). Moreover, that deduction, in turn, goes to the workplace safety improvement fund. Also, note that the total supply of the coin is low: 150,000,000. Check the allocation chart below.
- Token Name: Safety Token
- Symbol: SAFETY
- Token total supply: 150,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address:
How to buy SAFETY token?
To purchase SAFETY tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the SAFETY/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw SAFETY tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell SAFETY tokens?
To sell SAFETY tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit SAFETY tokens into your account.
- Open the SAFETY/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 or BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit SAFETY token?
To deposit SAFETY tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw SAFETY token?
To withdraw SAFETY tokens from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have BEP20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
Useful links to trade SAFETY token
- The SAFETY’s website.
- Market to trade SAFETY’s token: SAFETY/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.