Meet the Dinodot, a research company from Asia that brings dinosaurs and prehistoric creatures to life. With the help of its DINO token, the team carries out its science startup. Read below to find more details about that project. Also, get instructions on how to trade DINO tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
Update: project’s website is not working anymore
What’s the Dinodot?
The Dinodot is a crypto and research company that aims to create dinosaurs from embryos. Scientists use genetic information to bring such prehistoric creatures to life.
What’s the DINO?
DINO is a token that simultaneously works on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and the Ethereum blockchain. The primary purpose of $DINO is to fund Dinodot’s research project.
- Token Name: Dinodot
- Symbol: DINO
- Website doesn’t work.
- Token total supply: 2,100,001,677,065.
- Ethereum smart contract address: 0x13f0f576e60fad7d47c05cfb6d1738326c718c7e.
BSC Smart contract address: 0xFc27E5A37C016DC823a58390C17f9a765ad3EdF0.
How to buy DINO token?
To purchase DINO tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with BNB. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase BNB with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the DINO/BNB order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw DINO tokens to your personal BEP20 or ERC20 wallet. Alternatively, you can hold them on the account.
How to sell DINO tokens?
To sell DINO tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Deposit a DINO token into your account.
- Open the DINO/BNB order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BNB to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit DINO token?
To deposit DINO token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit tokens that relate to these smart contract addresses: BEP20 or ERC20. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw DINO tokens?
To withdraw DINO tokens from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have a BEP20 or ERC20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade Dinodot tokens: DINO/BNB.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.