Learn about the recent Tokpie cryptocurrency exchange platform updates and improvements.
Collateralize Asset tool
Collateralize Asset tool allows Tokpie users to do the following:
- deposit bounty stakes of supported cryptocurrency projects in seconds
- settle previously deposited bounty stakes in seconds
Thanks to the collateralization users can deposit bounty stakes even if they have not yet earned them! Collateralization means using TKP tokens as collateral. In other words, the Collateralize Asset tool is the core element of Bounty Stakes Trading 2.0.
Tokpie devs added the Collateralize Asset section into the left toolbar (screenshot above).
Borrow tool is the main feature of the Tokpie’s P2P Lending solution. It allows Tokpie users to do the following:
- issue promissory notes to get a loan
- settle previously issued promissory notes to unlock collateral
As a result, Tokpiee users can borrow money: stable coins or any other cryptocurrencies. Moreover, a borrower can use TKP and other popular altcoins as collateral with up to 90% LTV ratio. Learn how it works for TKP token now.
The Borrow section is located on the left toolbar (screenshot above).
Crypto Bounty Analyzer
The Bounty Analyzer has no analogy on the crypto market. It not only saves time but also helps to determine:
- what bounty is worth for joining
- which bounty stakes are overbought and oversold
- what are the forecasted market capitalizations of all listed projects based on their bounty stakes prices (BIDs)
Tokpie has located the Bounty Analyzer on a separate page. Many updates of that tool will be made soon. Besides, this is a fundamental premise for the new product that Tokpie will release in Q1, 2020.
Tokpie devs made two useful updates to improve order book functionality.
Base cryptocurrency description
Every order book now contains a link to the description of the base cryptocurrency (screenshot below).
Balances of base and quote cryptocurrencies
In addition, every user can now see his available balances of base and quote cryptocurrencies. For example, for a CRAD/USDC pair, a base cryptocurrency is CRAD token and quote cryptocurrency is USDC.
Upcoming Updates and Releases:
- Searching tools for asset selection ✔️
- Website, first update ✔️
- Tokpie IEO Launchpad release ✔️
- Additional API endpoints ✔️
- Website second update ✔️
- Short URLs for the markets ✔️
- Website third update ✔️
- Bounty Stakes Trading 2.0 released ✔️
- Bounty Analyzer released ✔️
- P2P Lending released ✔️
- Lend and Borrow APRs tracking through Market statistics
- Bounty Analyzer update
- The searching process update in the Balance Details section
- New unique product release
Stay always in touch with Tokpie to Earn, Trade and Invest as never before.