Tokpie devs released the first version of a Collateralize Asset section. Through this section, Tokpie users could deposit bounty stakes pledged by TKP collateral. It will allow making stakes depositing in seconds and in advance! Know more.
This is a good practice to refer to the publications where Tokpie is mentioned. This is why you can see now the Press section on our main page. Besides, the more people know about bounty stakes trading, the better trade volumes Tokpie will get.
The following improvements are now available on Tokpie cryptocurrency exchange platform:
1. Searching tools for asset selection
Now users can easily select a required asset on the dashboard (image 1) and on any order book (image 2). An asset might be a bounty stake title [stakes] or a coin/altcoin, which are tradable on Tokpie.
2. UI improvements
Thanks to the iconusers can now easily recognize a tradable asset in the Balance Details page (image 3)
Also, an asset selector contains different icons: for bounty stakes and for coins/altcoins.
3. Total order value in the quote currency
Users can see now how much quote currency is required to submit a trading order [price x quantity] in order submission page (image 4).
1. The new section ‘USDC Markets’ was added to Tokpie website. It displays market data (obtained via API) of all pairs traded against USDC (USD stablecoin) on Tokpie.
The first pair we have added into that market was ETH / USDC with USDC as a quote currency. To open this new section, go to Market Statistics then click on USDC Markets tap (Figure 1).
2. The ability to edit trade orders has been removed. So now to change a trading order price, a user has to delete a trade order in My orders section and submit a new one.
3. Other fixings were made to decrease order books uploading time.
The upcoming updates will be related to:
An asset searching tool will be added to the platform to simplify the process of asset selection;