In continuation of Tokpie exchange agile development, the following updates have been made:
1. Free access to the order books
Now users can observe any order book, market depth, price charts, etc without the need to sign up! Any visitor of tokpie.io can just click on any line here.
2. Short URLs for every market
Now users can open any trading pair market using a simple and short URL. Example: if a registered user clicks on such URL https://tokpie.com/view_exchange/tkp-eth/ he will be automatically redirected to https://tokpie.com/dashboard/make_request/tkp-eth/ for order placement.
3. Simplified trade order placement
We had hide not usable parameters like ‘county’ and ‘method of payment’ from a trade order placement page. Now, to make a trade, users can simply select base and quote currencies (Figure 1).
4. New FREE API endpoints
Two new API endpoints are now available to the public. They allow to see the following data:
- Live trading data, prices, and volume for a specified ticker. Example: https://tokpie.com/api_ticker/?market=OMG@ETH
- Live order book data (market depth), prices and volume for a specified ticker. Example: https://tokpie.com/api_order_book/?market=OMG@ETH&size=5
5. Market Statistics restructuring
Starting from now coins and tokens listed on Tokpie exchange are displayed separately from listed bounty stakes (Figure 2). It will help to avoid some confusion.
All the above updates have allowed Tokpie to submit a listing request on Coingecko and start deep integration with other price-tracking websites.