Update: The trading of EFT bounty stakes (Round 3) has been finished on January 04, 2020.
Everyone who holds EFT bounty stakes (Round 3) on his Tokpie account balance after JAN-04-2020 will receive EFT tokens at the beginning of 2020 due to the Conversion Rates stated below:
Here are the Round 3 EFT bounty stakes Conversion Rates:
- One EFT_CA_Stake_R3_Blog = 2058 EFT
- One EFT_CA_Stake_R3_Facebook = 16 EFT
- One EFT_CA_Stake_R3_LinkedIn = 119 EFT
- One EFT_CA_Stake_R3_Reddit = 746 EFT
- One EFT_CA_Stake_R3_Signature = 5102 EFT
- One EFT_CA_Stake_R3_Telegram = 191 EFT
- One EFT_CA_Stake_R3_Translation = 29412 EFT
- One EFT_CA_Stake_R3_Twitter = 125 EFT
- One EFT_CA_Stake_R3_YouTube = 3546 EFT
- One EFT_CA_Stake_R3_YoutubeEngnt = 2778
Thanks to all participants of Easy Feedback Round 3 Bounty. You could get money (ETH, USDC, TKP) for the bounty stakes in three simple steps described below.
Deposit bounty stakes even before you have earned them.
Deposit any amount of Easy Feedback Round 3 Bounty stakes even if you have not earned them yet, as explained here.
Get money immediately by selling the deposited bounty stakes.
Sell the deposited bounty stakes for any price you want to get Ethereum (ETH), USDC and TKP as shown here. You may also buy EFT bounty stakes to get the EFT tokens after distribution.
Settle your obligation.
Settle your obligation at any time or soon after EFT tokens distribution as described here.
Q: Shall I pay for trading bounty stakes?
A: Yes, small trade fees and withdrawal commissions are applied.
Q: May I see some feedbacks for how it works?
A: Sure, Tokpie exchange provides its services since September 2018. Read all feedbacks in the ANN thread dedicated to the Bounty Stakes Trading
Q: What is the Tokpie?
A: Tokpie is the first cryptocurrency exchange that provides a unique Bounty Stake Trading service to hunters, cryptocurrency traders & investors.