Discover the new auto-reflecting and deflating altcoin that runs on the Ethereum blockchain. With the help of the NETER token, the startup wants to build NFT Marketplace and grow its DAO. Continue reading to learn more. Also, find the ways to trade NETER tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the NETER’s project?
The NETER’s project creates a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO). As a result, only the community control all vital processes. Besides, the team sent 50% of all coins to the burning address. Moreover, they locked the rest circulation supply in Uniswap’sUniswap’s liquidity pool. The startup’s primary goal is to build an NFT marketplace for minting facilitation and NFTs trading. Simultaneously, the management aims to serve as the main distribution point for Neter’sNeter’s non-fungible tokens.
What’s NETER token?
NETER is an ERC20 token that has a 5% tax. Therefore, the coin contract takes five percent from each transaction to reallocate it: 2% goes to the burning wallet. Another 2% goes to the liquidity pool on Uniswap. The rest, 1%, goes to all existing holders. Also, important to note that developers have already burned half of the total supply.
- Token Name: NETER
- Symbol: NETER
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000.
- Smart contract address: 0x48274307c4884f82cf79cd44698d4df80e0f397a.
How to buy NETER token?
To purchase NETER tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the NETER/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw NETER tokens to your personal Ethereum (ERC20) wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy NETER with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to obtain NETER altcoins for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the USDT address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated USDT address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of USDT and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, obtain $NETER tokens here.
How to sell NETER tokens?
To sell NETER tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit NETER tokens into your account.
- Open the NETER/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit NETER token?
To deposit NETER token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw NETER tokens?
To withdraw the NETER token from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have Ethereum (ERC20) compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade NETER’s tokens: NETER/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.