The more trading tools are on the cryptocurrency market, the better for users and the whole industry. Today, you’ll learn about Macd Finance and its MACD token. These guys build comprehensive trading tools useful for people who trade on decentralized exchanges. With the help of this platform, a trader gets every key decision-making metric about a coin, all in one view. Also, continue reading to get instructions on how to trade MACD tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Macd Finance?
The Macd Finance is a platform that allows users to trade faster and more carefully. Moreover, it helps to analyze new projects during and after the launch. As a result, people can make a wise decision faster by seeing every metric of a specific crypto asset. Also, traders could use lines, indicators, and toggle between multiple time frames. Furthermore, MACD’s users could search pairs across multiple DEXs with ease.
What’s the MACD token?
MACD is the BEP20 (BSC) token that unlocks access to the premium features and tools on the Macd Finance platform. Moreover, the token smart contract deducts 8% from each transaction. Then, 3% goes to the receiver address. Another 3% goes to the burn wallet. The rest, 2%, goes to all token holders. Simultaneously, the contract prevents a single purchase of over 5M tokens. So, whales could not buy a lot of coins. Also, the team owns only 10% of $MACD emission, while all the rest coins go to the crowd and marketing due to the initial token allocation.
- Token Name: MACD Finance
- Symbol: MACD
- Token total supply: 2,000,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address: 0xf9fb4b987d011063cf4dd877ff3e0e9dd11f82fb.
How to buy MACD token?
To purchase MACD tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the MACD/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw MACD tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell MACD tokens?
To sell MACD tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit MACD tokens into your account.
- Open the MACD/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit MACD token?
To deposit MACD tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw MACD tokens?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Macd Finance’s website.
- Market to trade Macd Finance tokens: MACD/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.