To release TKP collateral that was tied during bounty stakes depositing you can use one of the following options:
1. Settlement BEFORE the distribution of XRM tokens to bounty participants.
Return XRM bounty stakes, which you had previously deposited at any time before XRM tokens distribution to bounty hunters.
How to do that?
1. Open Collaterelize Asset page
2. Find the line with the bounty stakes which you want to settle
3. Click on [settle] button as shown in the screenshot below.
The result, the same amount of previously collateralized and deposited bounty stakes will be deducted from your Tokpie account balance. At the same time, the tied TKP tokens will be released.
IMPORTANT: Make sure that you have the same stakes available on your balance in the same amount. If you don’t have, then close all opened orders or buy these stakes in the related market.
2. Settlement AFTER the distribution of XRM tokens to bounty participants.
If you don’t do as described in 1st option above, then Tokpie sends you an email notification containing the following information:
- amount of XRM tokens that you must send to Tokpie. It’s calculated as
stakes-to-token conversion rate x the number of unsettled bounty stakes;
- a wallet address to which you must transfer this amount of XRM tokens.
– Tokpie sends such email notification only after XRM tokens are distributed to all bounty hunters. After getting email notice, you will have 48 hours to send XRM tokens;
– After a successful transfer, you will get back TKP tokens previously tied as collateral and your obligation will be settled automatically;
– get XRM tokens for settlement by participating in Refine Medium bounty.
What if bounty campaign fails
If Refine Medium doesn’t distribute XRM tokens to bounty hunters for any reasons (a failed project) then Tokpie returns TKP collateral to a user who has collateralized and deposited XRM bounty stakes, due to the formula:
TKP pledged as collateral - TKP tokens already obtained by a user from selling the related bounty stakes