One of the biggest problems of leading NFT marketplaces like Rarible is that they function on the Ethereum blockchain. Why? Because the creation (minting) of nonfungible tokens costs a lot there. For example, the gas fee required to issue one art on Rarible could cost $50-$200 in ETH. Fortunately, some marketplaces are running on Binance Smart Chain. One of such platforms is the KBASE NFT Marketplace, which works on BSC and uses the KLTR token as a native currency. So, the NFT’s issuing, transferring, and trading can cost few cents there. Also, continue reading to learn more about that market and how to trade KLTR tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the KBASE?
The KBASE is the NFTs Boutique Marketplace on Binance Smart Chain. From one side, the team collaborates with artists to add new art categories that bring more buyers. From another side, the Kbase monitors what collectors are looking for: specific kinds of artworks, collectibles, music, and other digital assets. As a result, counterparties make a pre-selection of the artwork’s type upon creating and minting. Also, the marketplace has a robust search function that allows artists and collectors to match each other in a few seconds. Moreover, any artist can create NFT and mint it in a matter of seconds and with very cheap gas cost. Important to note that everything happens on the BSC blockchain, so users can not change and cancel anything.
What’s the KLTR token?
KLTR is an ERC20 token with the following utility values. First, people can trade NFTs with the KOLLECTOR (KLTR) tokes on the Opensea. Also, the team locked liquidity on Uniswap V2. As a result, holders can also add liquidity and revenue by farming $KLTR on the Unicrypt. Moreover, the KBASE Marketplace’s users can use the coin to buy and sell artworks.
- Token Name: KOLLECTOR
- Symbol: KLTR
- Token total supply: 5,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0xa92c49c403386111c1629aee00936eed2a9e74a6
How to buy KLTR tokens?
To purchase KLTR tokens for ETH do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with ETH. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the KLTR/ETH order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw KLTR tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy KLTR with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to purchase KLTR tokens for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the ETH address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated ETH address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of ETH and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, obtain KLTR tokens here.
How to sell KLTR tokens?
To sell KLTR tokens for ETH follow three steps:
- Deposit KLTR tokens into your account.
- Open the KLTR/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit KLTR token?
To deposit KLTR tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw KLTR token?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- The KOLLECTOR’s website.
- Market to trade KOLLECTOR tokens: KLTR/ETH.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.