Aiming to help people with impaired mobility, the Guardian Angel charity startup issued the GUA token. Also, the developers applied an automated liquidity burning and yield-generation function to attract the community. As a result, the team wants to assist people with buying synthetically engineered limbs. Read below to learn more about this project. Also, get instructions on how to trade GUA tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Gaurdian Angel?
The Gaurdian Angel is a crypto project that serves the community. Continuing with the community-driven aspect, the development team aims to maintain complete transparency for the project, holding polls and discussions with the community for crucial decisions with the project, culminating with a community-led decision to pursue charity. Also, the project’s long-term goal is to establish itself as an industry leader in the emerging Decentralized Finance sector. Therefore, the team obtains recourses to assist people across South East Asia, Central Asia, Africa, Latin America with impaired mobility and helping them acquire synthetically engineered limbs.
What’s the GUA token?
GUA is the BEP20 (BSC) token that operates on an automated liquidity burning and providing safe, secure, hassle-free transactions and yield-generation for all holders. Simultaneously, $GUA has a maximum total supply of 100 000 000 000 000, but the developers have already burned 99% of coins. Also, the token smart contract deducts 10% from every transaction. Then, 6% goes to all token holders. The rest, 4%, goes to the liquidity pool on the PancakeSwap. Therefore, the available supply and burn rate are constantly increasing, forcing currency appreciation and asset-value protection.
- Token Name: Guardian Angel
- Symbol: GUA
- Token total supply: 100,000,000,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x959ec541152b77d34169e28a4a3de29d22a2fd85.
How to buy GUA token?
To purchase GUA tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the GUA/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw GUA tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell GUA tokens?
To sell GUA tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit GUA tokens into your account.
- Open the GUA/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit GUA token?
To deposit GUA tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw GUA tokens?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Macd Guardian Angel’s website.
- Market to trade Guardian Angel tokens: GUA/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.