Use any of two ways to settle your obligation and release TKP tokens collateral.
To release TKP collateral that was tied during EFT bounty stakes depositing you shall use one of the following options:
1st Option: Settlement BEFORE the distribution of EFT tokens to bounty participants.
You can settle your obligation in full, at any time, before EFT tokens distribution to bounty hunters is completed. You can make such settlement by providing the same amount of EFT bounty stakes which you had previously collateralized and deposited.
How to do that?
1. Open Collaterelize Asset page
2. Find the line with the bounty stakes which you want to settle
3. Click on [settle] button as shown in the example: Figure 1 below.
The result, the same amount of previously collateralized and deposited bounty stakes will be deducted from your Tokpie account balance. At the same time, the tied TKP tokens will be deposited on your Tokpie account balance.
IMPORTANT: Make sure that you have the same stakes in the same amount available on your balance. If don’t have, then close all opened orders or buy these stakes in the related market.
2nd Option: Settlement AFTER the distribution of EFT tokens to bounty participants.
If you have not yet fulfilled your obligation to settle collateralized & deposited EFT bounty stake as described in 1st Option above, then Tokpie sends you an email message stating the following:
- amount of EFT tokens that you must send to Tokpie. It’s calculated as
stakes-to-token conversion rate x the number of unsettled bounty stakes;
- a wallet address to which you must transfer this amount of EFT tokens.
– Tokpie sends such email message only after EFT tokens are distributed to all bounty hunters. You will have 48 hours to send EFT tokens;
– After a successful transfer, you will get back TKP tokens previously tied as collateral and your obligation will be settled automatically;
– get EFT tokens for settlement by participating in Easy Feedback Round 2 bounty.
What if bounty campaign fails
If Easy Feedback doesn’t distribute EFT tokens to bounty hunters for any reasons (a failed project) then Tokpie returns TKP collateral to a user who has collateralized and deposited EFT Round 2 bounty stakes, due to the formula:
TKP pledged as collateral - TKP tokens already obtained by a user from selling the related bounty stakes
- Get ETH for Easy Feedback Round 1 Bounty
- Other campaigns where you can get ETH instantly
- Easy Feedback Round 2 Bounty
- For any questions, you can contact us at https://t.me/tokpie