Due to the World Health Organization (WHO), people with disabilities are among the most marginalized groups in the world. They typically have more insufficient health care, lower education achievements, less economic participation, and higher poverty rates. Moreover, over 1 billion people live with some form of disability. That’s an astonishing 15% of the world’s population. So, the Global Adversity Project’s primary purpose is to help solve that problem with the Charity Wallet – GAP token Fund. Below you will learn more about the project and how to trade GAP tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
UPDATE: Pay attention that the project’s website is not working.
What’s the Global Adversity Project?
The Global Adversity Project wants to make donations to organizations that represent people with disabilities. Also, the team plans to create the GAP Education Fund to offer grants to individuals with disabilities who may be seeking to attend college, university, or school. Simultaneously, the Global Adversity Project has a static token redistribution model. Therefore, the project’s Binance Smart Chain contract deducts 8% tax from every GAP transaction. Then, 4% of this tax goes to all holders based on a sliding scale. So, larger wallets receive a more significant share of the tokens versus smaller ones simply because of the number of coins. The rest, 4%, goes to the Liquidity pool on the PancakeSwap.
What’s the GAP token?
The GAP is the BEP20 (BSC) token with a fair stealth launch with no presale. Moreover, the team has already burned the LP (Liquidity Pool) tokens on the dead wallet. And, nobody can ever access it. Also, nobody can change the token’s contract on the Binance Smart Chain. Find the token allocation breakdown in the pie chart below.
- Token Name: Global Adversity Project
- Symbol: GAP
- The website is not working.
- Token total supply: 100,000,000,000,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x62613F4b4F7600C7C0F16c97Aefc29c8A2CA524F
How to buy GAP token?
To purchase GAP tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the GAP/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw GAP tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell GAP tokens?
To sell GAP tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit GAP tokens into your account.
- Open the GAP/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 or BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit GAP token?
To deposit GAP tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw GAP token?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- The Global Adversity Project’s website doesn’t work.
- Market to trade the Global Adversity Project’s token: GAP/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.