The Fanclubs like OnlyFans have become extremely popular for the last few years. They are generating billions of dollars in revenue for the adult entertainment industry. However, all they are middlemen and charge creators 20-30% of all their income. That’s a problem for creators. Fortunately, the EthereumCum project and its eCum token are going to solve that problem. Moreover, the project plans to beat mainstream NFT marketplaces that prohibit upholding, buying, and selling adult content NFTs. In the following paragraphs, you will learn more about EthereumCum and how to trade eCum tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the EthereumCum project?
The EthereumCum project aims to solve a “middleman” obstacle in the adult entertainment industry and other central issues. How? With the DeFi business model, EthereumCum plans to solve four major problems: Middlemen, Marketing, Payment solutions, and Copyright. With the help of its eCum cryptocurrency, the project cut middlemen (like OnlyFans) fees and give creators more incentives to produce content. Also, the startup provides creators with the ability to promote themselves and grow their fan base. Moreover, creators can avoid using banks and start making payments with eCum coins. Finally, EthereumCum’s NFT solution provides creators with copyright rights for their content. So, creators can collect royalties from every NFT’s sale, view, or transfer.
What’s the eCum token?
The eCum is an ERC-20 token with automated taxation. What does it mean? The token’s smart contract deducts 2% from each transaction automatically. These funds go to the liquidly’s provides due to the amount of LP tokens they have. Also, the team rewards large token-holders by sending them exclusive NFTs. Moreover, the total token supply is decreasing because of manual burning events. In that way, the EthereumCum project had already burned 25% of the emission. Simultaneously, the primary purpose of the eCum token is to serve as a reward, perk, and exclusive adult entertainment coin.
- Token Name: EthereumCum
- Symbol: eCum
- Token total supply: 200,000,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0x8ecd8139bfda5fb572983a2a097c1c84dd2ed613
How to buy eCum tokens?
To purchase eCum tokens for ETH do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with ETH. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the eCum/ETH order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw eCum tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell eCum tokens?
To sell eCum token for ETH follow three steps:
- Deposit eCum tokens on your account.
- Open the eCum/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit eCum token?
To deposit eCum tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw eCum token?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- EthereumCum’s website.
- Market to trade EthereumCum: eCum/ETH.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.