It’s always a pleasure to receive valuable altcoins for free. If you agree with that statement, then look at the Doge Cake project and its DCAKE token. These guys made the first hyper-deflationary Inu. As a result, people receive rewards in Dogecoin and CAKE just by holding. So, find a short description of Doge Cake and trade DCAKE tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
UPDATE: The DogeCake team has decided to launch a new project and token. So the depositing and trading of DogeCake coins is not longer available.
UPDATE: Pay attention that the project’s website is not working.
What’s the Doge Cake project?
The Doge Cake is a crypto project the provides users with multi-dividends. How? Well, the smart contract automatically finds wallets that hold a minimum of 200,000 Doge Cake. Then the contract pays out to these holders if trading volume is good. Such rewarding occurs on an hourly basis. Moreover, the team aims to get an audit resolution from Certik, launch on MATIC Network, and provide users with the Cross-chain bridge/swaps. Also, the coin has a taxation tokenomics that we described in the next paragraph.
What’s the DCAKE token?
DCAKE is the BEP20 (BSC) token with a 15% tax rate. So, the smart contract redistributes 8% to all holders. Where 4% comes in the Dogecoin and 4% in the Cake token, another 4% goes to Marketing and Buy Backs. The rest, 3%, goes to Liquidity. Simultaneously, no wallet can hold up to 1% of the total supply or dump a certain amount without an extra 2% tax. Therefore, the project protects you from whales and dumps.
- Token: Doge Cake
- Symbol: DCAKE
- The Website is not working.
- Token total supply: 100,000,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x88b9BBdaF00770Ba398c9A2e0d3C02D45Dcb9820
How to buy DCAKE token?
To purchase DCAKE tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with BNB. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase BNB with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the DogeCake/BNB order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw DCAKE tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell DCAKE tokens?
To sell DCAKE tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Deposit DCAKE tokens into your account.
- Open the DogeCake/BNB order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BNB to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit DCAKE token?
To deposit DCAKE tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw DCAKE token?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- The Doge Cake’s website doesn’t work.
- Market to trade DCAKE tokens: DogeCake/BNB.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions about trading bounty stakes, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.