Despite the growing crypto market, the number of people left behind in this area is still significant. Almost 20% of people have never heard about blockchain and cryptocurrencies. Fortunately, the Sitadel crypto startup is going to solve this problem. Thanks to the SIT token, the project plans to attract liquidity and educate the population about blockchain technologies, including DeFi. Continue reading to find an additional description of the Sitadel’s Network. Also, get instructions on how to trade SIT tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Sitadel project?
The Sitadel is a community-driven crypto project that aims to become the most innovative, safe, and easy-to-use cryptocurrency. The team wants to accelerate decentralized finance (DeFi) adoption by providing all people the same economic opportunities. Simultaneously, these guys plan to educate rural communities so that nobody loses beneficial opportunities. So, with that purpose in mind, Sitadel’s developers are using staking and lottery solutions. Simultaneously, this startup uses the principle of transparency and focuses on the community’s 100% inclusion and participation.
What’s the SIT token?
SIT is the BEP20 (BSC) token having a 10% taxation rate. So, the token’s smart contract takes ten presents from each transaction and automatically allocates it as follows. 5% goes to the previous holders. Another 5% goes to the liquidity pool on PancakeSwap. So, the longer you hold $SIT, the higher potential income you can get. Moreover, after gaining enough liquidity, the team will launch the Sitadel2 Network. Thanks to that update, users could transact their holdings seamlessly through physical Sitadel’s branches.
- Token Name: Sitadel
- Symbol: SIT
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x46739726b0b04a04d438c47f9ea2c230cb753b84.
How to buy SIT token?
To purchase SIT tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the SIT/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw SIT tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy SIT with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to obtain SIT altcoins for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the USDT address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated USDT address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of USDT and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, obtain $SIT tokens here.
How to sell SIT tokens?
To sell SIT tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit SIT tokens into your account.
- Open the SIT/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit SIT token?
To deposit SIT tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw SIT tokens?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade Sitadel tokens: SIT/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.