Probably most of you know that Hydrogen is the fuel of the future because it generates green energy. However, the industry still needs support and adoption. That’s why HydroLink provides a solution to enhance green hydrogen adoption and energy-saving solutions. With the help of the HLINK token, the team aims to reflect the production, distribution, and usage of hydrogen products. So, continue reading to learn more about that company. In addition, get instructions on how to trade HLINK tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the HydroLink project?
The HydroLink is a multipurpose ecosystem that escalates green hydrogen adoption, environmentally friendly technologies, and energy-saving solutions. Also, HydroLink’s DApp allows governments, businesses, and individuals to issue, verify, store, and trade data. So, users can use it as a supply chain tracking solution. Moreover, it allows the creation of the Green Hydrogen Certificates that reflect the verifiable production, distribution, and usage of Hydrogen.
What’s the HLINK token?
The HLINK is the BEP20 (BSC) token allowing holders to access HydroLink’s P2P trading features and other HydroLink apps. In addition, holders receive xHLINK where 1 xHLINK = 1 vote. As a result, they can vote and decide on key governance decisions. However, a user must keep HLINK tokens to access the HydroLink application and associated services. Also, the 2% fee for each transaction of HLINK continuously reduces circulating supply, causing a deflationary effect.
Besides, organizations can apply verification for end-users and regulating authorities to identify and validate Hydrogen’s origin, transport, and quality by using this altcoin. Also, businesses can apply Supply Chain Management & Tracking. Furthermore, users can unlock Peer-to-Peer Data Marketplace functionalities that allow them to purchase, sell, and store data securely. Check the initial $HLINK allocation on the chart below.
- Token Name: HydroLink
- Symbol: HLINK
- Token total supply: 100,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x5523636a2ae324000eb0f239c474bb04346fec31.
How to buy HLINK token?
To purchase HLINK tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the HLINK/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw HLINK tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell HLINK tokens?
To sell HLINK tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit HLINK tokens into your account.
- Open the HLINK/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit HLINK token?
To deposit HLINK tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw HLINK tokens?
To withdraw HLINK tokens from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have BEP20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade HLINK tokens
- Market to trade HydroLink Coin tokens: HLINK/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.