Discover the new startup – TheDavisLegacyCoin, running on the Binance Smart Chain. Also, it allows people to improve their health, skills, and educational performance. With the help of the TDLC token, the team wants to provide users with better lives. Continue reading to find more details about this project. Also, you’ll know how to trade TDLC tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the TheDavisLegacyCoin?
The Davis Legacy Coin is a crypto project that assists humanity in several areas of social concern. For example, the management releases books about parenting. Also, the team is helping teachers with classroom discipline. Moreover, they assist children in college preparation by providing ebooks and hard copies. Besides, the developers created the $TheDavisLegacyCoin (TDLC) cryptocurrency to reach the project’s goals in the most cost-efficient manner.
What’s the TDLC token?
TDLC is a BEP20 (BSC) token with a 5% tax rate. So, the coin’s contract deducts five percent from each transaction. So, as a result, 3% goes to the development needs. And the rest, 2%, goes to the team.
- Token: TheDavisLegacyCoin
- Symbol: TDLC
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0xd5d5e9fe07fdbcd935807c472ded65c254e8eb98.
How to buy TDLC token?
To purchase TDLC tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the TDLC/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw TDLC tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell TDLC tokens?
To sell TDLC tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit TDLC tokens into your account.
- Open the TDLC/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit TDLC token?
To deposit the TDLC token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw TDLC tokens?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade TDLC tokens
- Market to trade TheDavisLegacyCoin tokens: TDLC/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.