A new decentralized blockchain-based payment system is coming to Tokpie today. Meet the SYNAPSE PAY project. With the help of the SPAY token and Binance Smart Chain, the team is converting a traditional payment system into a blockchain-based mechanism. Read below to get a brief description of that startup. Also, get insight on how to trade SPAY tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the SYNAPSE PAY?
Synapse Pay is a crypto project and a token that aims to use blockchain’s natural capabilities to bring secure payments to users. The project is focusing its transactions on Scientific Journal Publication fees. Also, the team goal is to make $SPAY the default currency for registration and publication fee payments related to research journals.
What’s the SPAY?
SPAY is the BEP20 (BSC) token with automated taxation. So, the smart contract deducts 5% from every transaction and allocates it as follows. 40% goes to the existing token-holders. 30% goes to the burning address, and another 30% goes to the liquidity pool on the PancakeSwap. Moreover, the developers believe that the coin could grow into an ecosystem where fellow researchers can earn rewards for the publications made in journals that have adopted SPAY as their payment method.
- Token Name: SYNAPSE PAY
- Symbol: SPAY
- Token total supply: 99,078,567
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x606645e29d9e7c8b83a545f346b377adf089d6eb.
How to buy SPAY token?
To purchase SPAY tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the SPAY/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw SPAY tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell SPAY tokens?
To sell SPAY tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit SPAY tokens into your account.
- Open the SPAY/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit SPAY token?
To deposit SPAY tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw SPAY tokens?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade SPAY tokens
- Market to trade SYNAPSE PAY tokens: SPAY/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.