Earning yield on different Defi platforms is a game-changing principle that kills traditional pension funds. For example, anyone can use the MoonFuel protocol and its BLAZAR token to stake, farm, and get auto-reflecting tax. Continue reading to learn more about this solution. Also, you’ll find the steps to trade BLAZAR tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Moonfuel protocol?
The MoonFuel protocol is a DApp with a high-yield liquidity mining that rewards and incentivizes liquidity providers. It utilizes a specific search in the Binance blockchain network. So, the system scans every token that allows staking the asset a user has locked. As a result, an investor is consistently earning a yield revenue. Moreover, users can get a clean transition from one staking Defi project to another. Apart from the above, the developers have issued a native altcoin – $BLAZAR that offers additional passive income options.
What’s the BLAZAR token?
BLAZAR is a BEP20 (BSC) token with 12% taxation. So, the coin’s contract takes twelve percent from each transaction. Then, 5% goes to the liquidity pool on the Pancake. Another 5% goes to ecosystem promotion and development. The rest, 2%, goes to the token-holders as a reflection. Besides, the team has locked the LP and passed an audit. Find other useful links and guides below.
- Token: BLAZAR.
- Symbol: BLAZAR
- Token total supply: 100,000,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0xaFe82CF5200ADE2457090d5cCbBa1d0577b5db50.
How to buy BLAZAR token?
To purchase BLAZAR tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the BLAZAR/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BLAZAR tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy with Bank Card?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to obtain BLAZAR altcoins for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the USDT address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated USDT address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of USDT and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, obtain $BLAZAR tokens here.
How to sell BLAZAR tokens?
To sell BLAZAR tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit BLAZAR tokens into your account.
- Open the BLAZAR/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit BLAZAR token?
To deposit the BLAZAR token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw BLAZAR tokens?
To withdraw the BLAZAR token from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have BEP20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade $BLAZAR coins: BLAZAR/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.