New updates from Tokpie exchange developers have been released recently.
The following fixings have been made:
1. The new section ‘USDC Markets’ was added to Tokpie website. It displays market data (obtained via API) of all pairs traded against USDC (USD stablecoin) on Tokpie.
The first pair we have added into that market was ETH / USDC with USDC as a quote currency. To open this new section, go to Market Statistics then click on USDC Markets tap (Figure 1).
2. The ability to edit trade orders has been removed. So now to change a trading order price, a user has to delete a trade order in My orders section and submit a new one.
3. Other fixings were made to decrease order books uploading time.
The upcoming updates will be related to:
- An asset searching tool will be added to the platform to simplify the process of asset selection;
- Website will be updated;
- Bounty Stakes Trading 2.0 will be launched.
Stay always in touch with TOKPIE to Earn, Trade and Invest as never before.