The next project coming on Tokpie is the YoCoin. Its team consists of developers, miners, entrepreneurs, and cryptocurrency enthusiasts. So, these guys penetrate both markets: NFTs and DeFi with the help of its YOCO token. Read this article to learn more about this startup. Also, you’ll find instructions on how to trade YOCO tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the YoCoin project?
The YoCoin is a community-driven crypto project that inspires talented people to create unique nonfungible tokens. Apart from community-built content, the project has its NFT artwork collection. Also, the team is already selling these items on the Airnfts marketplace. As a result, anyone can buy, sell, or hold promising NFTs. Besides, the developers enhanced $YOCO tokenomics with auto-rewarding and dynamic DeFi liquidity protocol. So, get more insights about YoCoin’s coin in the next paragraph.
What’s the YOCO token?
YOCO is the BEP20 (BSC) token with a 3% total tax. So, the token’s contract charges every $YOCO transaction with a three percent fee and allocates it as follows. 1% goes to all token-holders. Simultaneously, another 1% goes to the burning wallet. The rest, 1%, tops up to the liquidity pool, marketing, and development budget. As a result, the project ensures long-term health and growth for all asset-holders.
- Token Name: YoCoin
- Symbol: YOCO
- Token total supply: 96,101,732.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0xdd17629d05e068a9d118ee35d11101d4140d0586.
How to buy YOCO token?
To purchase YOCO tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the YOCO/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw YOCO tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy YOCO with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to obtain YOCO altcoins for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the USDT address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated USDT address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of USDT and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, obtain $YOCO tokens here.
How to sell YOCO tokens?
To sell YOCO tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit YOCO tokens into your account.
- Open the YOCO/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit YOCO token?
To deposit YOCO token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw YOCO tokens?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, and warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade YoCoin tokens: YOCO/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.