The next project coming today is the MuskyDoge. With the help of its MKD token, the team wants to fight against mental illness. Also, the coin has a high-yield and donating tokenomics. Find below a short description of that project. Also, get insights on how to trade MKD tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the MuskyDoge project?
The MuskyDoge is a crypto project with an enormous taxation rate and charity purpose in mind. Mental illnesses have touched almost everyone in some way sooner or later. Nearly 10% of the population is suffering from mental illness right now. So, the MuskyDoge’s goal is to donate to the National Alliance on Mental Illness and others.
What’s the MKD token?
MKD is the BEP20 (BSC) token with a 15% tax rate that allocating as follows. 7% goes to the existing token-holders. Also, 4% goes to charity and marketing. The rest, 4% goes to the liquidity pool.
- Token: MuskyDoge
- Symbol: MKD
- Token total supply: 420,000,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x9c5B32B9C2196617cC874AEBd63b6055864F4C69.
How to buy MKD tokens?
To purchase MKD tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with BNB. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase BNB with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the MKD/BNB order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw MKD tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell MKD tokens?
To sell MKD tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Deposit MKD token into your account.
- Open the MKD/BNB order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BNB to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit MKD token?
To deposit MKD tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw MKD token?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, and warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade MuskyDoge tokens: MKD/BNB.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.