If dog-coins made you so tired, meet the LMOOSE token. This LittleMoose project has auto-rewarding and deflationary tokenomics. Also, the developers plan to release an NFT market and other valuable products. Find more details below. Also, find a guide on how to trade LMOOSE tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the LittleMoose?
The LittleMoose is a crypto project that aims to create a product ecosystem on the blockchain for attracting participants from around the globe. What will the ecosystem contain? First, there will be the NFTs marketplace. So, users could create, distribute and list their arts and videos. Second, the team wants to launch an e-commerce platform to sell LittleMoose’s products for $LMOOSE cryptocurrency.
What’s the LMOOSE token?
LMOOSE is the BEP20 (BSC) token with a 10% tax rate. As a result, the $LMOOSE contract address deducts ten percent from each transaction and allocates it as follows. 6% goes to the existing holders and the burn-wallet. The rest, 4%, goes only to the burning address. With the help of such a deflation model, the project plans to create practical applications, games, NFT-market, etc.
- Token Name: LittleMoose
- Symbol: LMOOSE
- Token total supply: 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x17d8c396a55d6c1c2130efc23f4936b56860df9c.
How to buy LMOOSE token?
To purchase LMOOSE tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the LMOOSE/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw LMOOSE tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell LMOOSE tokens?
To sell LMOOSE tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit LMOOSE tokens into your account.
- Open the LMOOSE/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit LMOOSE token?
To deposit LMOOSE token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw LMOOSE tokens?
To withdraw the LMOOSE token from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have BEP20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, and warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade LittleMoose tokens: LMOOSE/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.