After implementing API Market Statistics, TOKPIE platform introduces additional upgrades:
1. The number of price decimals displayed in the price charts had been increased. Now, prices are limited to 8 decimals by default on all price charts.
2. The appearance of a price line in the price charts had been made more visible. Now, all users can see it in black style and bold by default.
3. The checkbox button allowing to hide zero balances had been added to the Balance Details section to ease the selection.
4. The mini logo had been added to each asset in the Balance Details section for more convenient search.
5. The names with the links to the detailed description had been added to each asset in the Balance Details section.
The Knowledge Base will be launched in the next TOKPIE platform update: stay turned in: