Each big company must have competitors. Otherwise, consumers start receiving bad-quality products for high prices. So, today we want to introduce a new competitor of such giants as Trezor and Ledger. Meet the Mitilena – a mixed online & offline hardware cold wallet. Please continue reading to learn more about that wallet from Vanishing Mitilena and its VMT token. Also, get instructions on how to trade VMT tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Mitilena wallet?
The primary advantage of the Mitilena wallet is that a user doesn’t need to show his private key. Moreover, a user doesn’t need to connect his USB wallet with a private key inside. As a result, a hacker could not pull it out. Looks safe and straightforward. Also, the Mitilena is not storing users’ private keys. So, if someone hacks into Mitilena’s database, they won’t find any private keys there. Therefore, people could get excellent safety and convenience.
What’s the VMT token?
VMT is the BEP20 (BSC) token serving as a means of Mitilena’s revenue share. So, the team aims to buy back coins every month with 30% of the profit. Also, the team plans to make regular burnings. Important to note that the total token supply equals 250,000,000 coins. Moreover, the developers could not increase the coin supply. In theory, if a person purchases 100 tokens when all the other tokens are on a burning address, the price could grow by 30% monthly.
- Token Name: Vanishing Mitilena
- Symbol: VMT
- Token total supply: 250,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address: 0xb457fea98b676a51b623bd60752ac6a2ef2d00db
How to buy VMT token?
To purchase VMT tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the VMT/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw VMT tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell VMT tokens?
To sell VMT tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit VMT tokens into your account.
- Open the VMT/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit VMT token?
To deposit VMT tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw VMT tokens?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Appreciate Coin’s website.
- Market to trade Appreciate Coin tokens: VMT/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.