It’s easy to say that 2021 is the year of nonfungible tokens. So many startups penetrate the NFT market every day. One of such startups is Flocki Finance. With the help of its FFT token, the team wants to launch NFTs Marketplace and Finance Staking. Read below to learn more about that project. Also, get insights on how to trade FFT tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Flocki Finance?
Flocki Finance is a crypto project that builds a multi-chain NFT marketplace. As a result, users could create, trade, and swap any nonfungible token on any blockchain, all in one place. Also, the developers plan to release a Flocki Finance Staking. Therefore, users could stake their $FFT coins for a certain period to earn extra tokens. Moreover, Flocki’s management wants to offer a Staking-as-a-Service solution on all third-party projects with BEP20 crypto-assets.
What’s the FFT token?
FFT is the BEP20 (BSC) token serving as a native cryptocurrency inside Flocki Finance’s products. Clients could use it to pay fees in the NFTs’ marketplace and make a profit from staking. Besides, 20% of revenue will fund buyback and burning events due to the founders’ statement. Hence, it will create $FFT supply scarcity while increasing its value.
- Token Name: Flocki Finance
- Symbol: FFT
- Token total supply: 100,000,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x32B20aC6A7f14d334dFc77bd818e1D80F5E49D7e.
How to buy FFT token?
To purchase FFT tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the FFT/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw FFT tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell FFT tokens?
To sell FFT tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit FFT tokens into your account.
- Open the FFT/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit FFT token?
To deposit FFT token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw FFT tokens?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade Flocki Finance tokens: FFT/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.