Gamers’ dreams come true with the play2earn format. Because many companies penetrate this new format, players can earn money while playing. One of such companies is HODL Inc. With the help of the HODL token and the BeHODL platform, users are making money in HODL games and spending it on gift cards, games’ items, products, services, etc. Continue reading to learn more about this new GameFi ecosystem. Besides, you’ll get insights on how to trade HODL tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What are the HODL Games?
The HODL Games is a company that develops and publishes blockchain games and apps. Simultaneously, this crypto startup attracts and incentivizes users through a Play 2 Earn structure. Also, the developers build the BeHODL platform where users can buy and sell NFTs via the NFT marketplace. Furthermore, players could spend $HODL cryptocurrency via BeHODL by obtaining gift cards, games, products, and other services.
Apart from the above, the HODL’s GameFi ecosystem consists of many products. So, a user can access all products with his one ID/account.
- Play to Earn games: BOEF, Coinleone, Daddy69.
- BeHODL platform: Crypto Wallet, NFT Market.
- Merchandise: Hodl shop.
Besides, the team plans to release the Telfie. It’s social networking app where people can check in on what they are doing. For example, users can watch movies, play games, or listen to music to get rewards in $HODL coins and valuable non-fungible tokens.
What’s the HODL token?
HODL is the BEP20 (BSC) community-focused DeFi token with a 6% taxation rate. So, the token contract deducts six percent from each transaction to reallocate it. So, 2% goes to the liquidity pool. In addition, 2% goes to marketing and charity. The rest, 2%, goes to all token-holders. So, anyone can get extra coins just by holding them. However, the primary utility value is using this currency throughout the HODL’s ecosystem.
- Token: HODL Games
- Symbol: HODL
- Token total supply: 100,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0xcfe416e7fcb3e193c34bbdd2d0642dbe57b73cee.
How to buy HODL tokens?
To purchase HODL tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with BNB. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase BNB with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the HODL/BNB order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw HODL tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy with Bank Card?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to obtain HODL altcoins for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the BNB address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated BNB address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of BNB and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, obtain $HODL tokens here.
How to sell HODL tokens?
To sell HODL tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Deposit HODL token into your account.
- Open the HODL/BNB order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BNB to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit HODL token?
To deposit HODL tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw HODL token?
To withdraw HODL tokens from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have BEP20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade HODL tokens
- Market to trade HODL Games tokens: HODL/BNB.
- Vote for $HODL.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.