Learn about Catcoin, a new community-driven cryptocurrency project. These guys build a multiplayer game. Thanks to the CATS token, the team aims to release many other valuable tools for the crypto society. In this article, you’ll find a brief about that startup. Besides, you’ll discover how to trade CATS tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
Update: the project has migrated its coin to the new contract address: 0x2f0c6e147974BfbF7Da557b88643D74C324053A2
What’s the Catcoin?
The Catcoin is a crypto project that wants to take people into space and make them astronauts. So, due to the team statement, they want to give a Blue Origin ticket to one of the community’s members by the end of 2022. This lucky man will have to go to space in the Catcoin’s suit. Also, the developers have already released a series of nonfungible tokens (NFTs). All proceeds from each NFT sale will go to marketing purposes and giveaways to the cats’ army. Moreover, the 10% royalties generated from the resale of Catcoin-NFTs will fund Catcoins’ buybacks, expansion, and development.
What’s the CATS Token?
CATS is the BEP20 (BSC) token with a 2% reflection rate. So, the coin’s smart contract takes two percent from each transaction to reallocate it among existing $CATS holders. Apart from that, the developers renounced the contract’s ownership and locked liquidity. Furthermore, 0.1% of the total supply went to the burning wallet. Also, users could use $CATS inside the new multiplayer game that the project plans to launch soon.
- Token Name: Catcoin
- Symbol: CATS
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x2f0c6e147974BfbF7Da557b88643D74C324053A2.
(Old one 0x3b3691d4c3ec75660f203f41adc6296a494404d0).
How to buy CATS token?
To purchase CATS tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the CATCOIN/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw CATS tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell CATS tokens?
To sell CATS tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit CATS tokens into your account.
- Open the CATCOIN/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit CATS token?
To deposit CATS token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw CATS tokens?
To withdraw the CATS token from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have BEP20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade CATS tokens
- Market to trade the Catcoin tokens: CATCOIN/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.