As you know, countries started to legitimize cryptocurrency as an acceptable medium for the transfer of goods and services. For example, Salvador already uses Bitcoin as legal tender. However, private companies always react faster. So, several cryptocurrency projects are springing up to provide people with an alternative to the restrictive regime of the traditional financial systems. One of such projects created the Dollarydoos token for Australian citizens. Find more details about that startup in this article. Also, get instructions on how to trade DOLLARYDOOS tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Dollarydoos’s purpose?
The purpose of Dollarydoos’s project is to build a platform for buying and selling goods and services in Australia with $DOLLARYDOOS cryptocurrency. So, the team aims to achieve a stable coin for everyday use to replace the Australian Dollar without the fees associated with banks. Also, the developers used Binance Smart Chain to provide holders with cheaper gas fees than other tokens working on the Ethereum blockchain. So, despite the considerable competition, the project can build the coin up to be a reputable option for trading goods and services and finding new ways of looking out for the community.
What’s the DOLLARYDOOS token?
DOLLARYDOOS is the BEP20 (BSC) token that doesn’t have fees for redistribution. Instead, the team has already placed 80% of $DollaryDoos into the liquidity pool. Therefore, a coin gets constant liquidity. Doing so, the developers believe in providing holders with high yields and returns. Besides, check the initial DollaryDoos’s allocation in the image below.
- Token Name: Dollarydoos
- Symbol: DOLLARYDOOS
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x93FCd309fcA4712b836180DA2FDC6fE049149F5e.
How to buy DOLLARYDOOS token?
To purchase DOLLARYDOOS tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the DOLLARYDOOS/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw DOLLARYDOOS tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell DOLLARYDOOS tokens?
To sell DOLLARYDOOS tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit DOLLARYDOOS tokens into your account.
- Open the DOLLARYDOOS/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit DOLLARYDOOS token?
To deposit DOLLARYDOOS token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw DOLLARYDOOS tokens?
To withdraw the DOLLARYDOOS token from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have BEP20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade DOLLARYDOOS’s tokens: DOLLARYDOOS/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.