Find the new project – YesToArt that supports international artists and provides them with opportunities to carry out artistic activities. Thanks to the ART8 token, the team supports every artist who looks at the world better and makes the world a better place. In this article, you’ll find more details about this Turkish project. Besides, you’ll learn how to trade ART8 tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the YesToArt?
The YesToArt is a crypto startup representing an artists’ partnership established in Turkey. Such collaboration consists of 30 artists who produce arts in different disciplines. So, its community supports actors and contributes to painters, musicians, and filmmakers. Also, the project created ART8 cryptocurrency. As a result, people can use this currency for purchasing and selling artistic activities in the world of art and media. Such activities include the following processes:
- Artistic Value Trading.
- Selling tickets for Artistic Events.
- Artists’ payments for creative activities.
- Charitable Activities.
What’s the ART8 token?
ART8 is the BEP20 (BSC) token serving as the means of payment inside the Yes To Art Community. Anyone can store this asset in all digital asset wallets that support Binance Smart Chain. Moreover, the management plans to burn 6,500,000,000 tokens out of 21,500,000,000. That’s over 30% of the total token’s supply.
- Token Name: YesToArt
- Symbol: ART8
- Token total supply: 21,500,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x1d8a422271a4c42a4d8a713495ce0d9a28a5fbe5.
How to buy ART8 token?
To purchase ART8 tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the ART8/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ART8 tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell ART8 tokens?
To sell ART8 tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit ART8 tokens into your account.
- Open the ART8/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit ART8 token?
To deposit ART8 token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw ART8 tokens?
To withdraw the ART8 token from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have BEP20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade ART8 tokens
- Market to trade the YesToArt tokens: ART8/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.