The beauty of Decentralized finance (Defi) is the elimination of centralized intermediaries such as banks. Furthermore, Defi facilitates peer-to-peer transactions via secure blockchain-based protocols, always public. However, ordinary people find it too complicated. So, to simplify crypto usage, the KeeCoin startup creates its Armony Dashboard DApp. Thanks to the KEEC token, users can unlock all its features. Continue reading to find more details. Also, you’ll get the steps to trade KEEC tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the KeeCoin?
Keecoin is a blockchain project that provides users with a decentralized (DApp) under a freemium business model. People can manage their portfolios on Binance Smart Chain and Ethereum blockchain for free. But a user must pay a small fee with the $KEEC token to unlock advanced features. Also, with the help of the Armony Dashboard, anyone can manage his wallet directly without any intermediary. For example, a user can see the list of transactions, address books, purchases, and sales of cryptocurrencies. Moreover, people can use KeeCoin’s app to swap altcoins on ERC20 and BEP20.
What’s the KEEC token?
The KEEC is a BEP20 (BSC) token with a clear utility value. People can utilize it to get special features inside KeeCoin’s DApp. Important to note that the coin doesn’t have transactional taxes. Also, check the initial allocation of $KEEC in the image below.
- Token: KeeCoin
- Symbol: KEEC
- Token total supply: 27,000,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x7Fa4C259B9F98aEEd77B884F6D944c95F6853ebb.
How to buy KEEC token?
To purchase KEEC tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the KEEC/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw KEEC tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell KEEC tokens?
To sell KEEC tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit KEEC tokens into your account.
- Open the KEEC/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit KEEC token?
To deposit the KEEC token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw KEEC tokens?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade KeeCoin tokens: KEEC/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.