Bet every one of you plaid that game in childhood, 20-30 years ago 😄. You cut paper and drawn numbers on it with your friends. Then you started exchanging different useless kids-staff for this craft-made money just for the fan. Today, thanks to the Ethereum smart contracts, you don’t need cut paper to play such exchanging games. Find below more information about DogeToken and its DGT token.
What is Doge Token (DGT)?
DogeToken (DGT) is an ERC-20 token. It’s a community-driven cryptocurrency. Moreover, it was created just for the fan. So, it doesn’t have any utility value.
- Token Name: DogeToken
- Symbol: DGT
- Token total supply: 12,700,000,000
- Smart contract address:
How to buy DGT tokens?
To purchase DogeToken for USDT, do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. Note that you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open DGT/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw DGT tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell DGT tokens?
To sell DogeToken for USDT, follow three steps:
- Deposit DGT tokens on your account.
- Open DGT/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit DogeToken?
To deposit DogeToken on your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit tokens that relate to this smart contract address: 0x1090f3e41da628496939389de356da012212ef4d (there are many DogeTokens on the web!). If you deposit the wrong tokens, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw DogeToken?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- DogeToken website.
- Market pair to trade DGT tokens: DGT/USDT.
- Also, check DogeToken Trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.