It’s not a secret that electronic auctions where businesses look for suppliers are a good place for contract price manipulations. But what if counterparties start using blockchain technology to improve that situation. Meet the Wadapay– an innovative and helpful tool that allows companies to save on purchasing processes, using the reverse auction as the main strategy. These guys from Argentine already issued the WAPAY token and developed the Wadaboo platform. So, learn more about this product. Also, get instructions on how to trade WAPAY tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Wadapay project?
The Wadapay is a crypto project that has a real-life application – Wadaboo. It allows any company and entrepreneur to charge customers and pay with $WAPAY and automatically make the Swap to FIAT currency. Also, any business can make international transfers for services and products. Moreover, companies will be able to take loans in Wadapay tokens for the purchase of machinery, products, and expansion.
What’s the Wadaboo platform?
Wadaboo is a working tool that allows a business to save on purchases using the reverse auction that makes the process of buying more automated, organized, and efficient. Also, entities can decrease the costs by an average of 15% – 20%. Moreover, users can find the right commercial suppliers for every occasion for free. In this way, companies use Wadapay tokens to pay, collect, make international transfers or take loans on the platform. Simultaneously, Wadaboo is functioning as a payment method within Wadaboo through integration into individual company sales.
What’s the WAPAY token?
WAPAY is the BEP20 (BSC) token with a strong utility value. The token-holder can use this coin for the following purposes
- Buy and sell products between companies.
- Pay commission to Wadaboo for publishing on its platform.
- Make international purchases.
- Get loans.
Moreover, the team has issued only 200 billion tokens. Then, they put 50% of the emission into the PacakeSwap pool so that investors could buy coins easily. Also, 20% of coins will go to other DEX and CEX. Another 24% will go to the Wadaboo’s wallet. As a result, B2B users could make transactions within the platform. Also, it will allow the developers to pay for marketing, seller commissions, legal, and accounting. The rest, 6%, will go to developers.
- Token: Wadapay
- Symbol: WAPAY
- Token total supply: 200,000,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address: 0xc0b535b51500eb20b1c95e9cc35ab8b2ab89a28f
How to buy WAPAY token?
To purchase WAPAY tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the WAPAY/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw WAPAY tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell WAPAY tokens?
To sell WAPAY tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit WAPAY tokens into your account.
- Open the WAPAY/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit WAPAY token?
To deposit WAPAY tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw WAPAY token?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- The Wadapay’s website.
- Market to trade Wadapay tokens: WAPAY/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions about trading bounty stakes, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.