Indeed, you are a crypto enthusiast if reading this article. Also, you hold some cryptocurrencies in a personal wallet. But did you ever think about what would be with your crypto assets if you suddenly die for any reason? Comprehensive issue – isn’t. So, with this issue in mind, the Succession startup builds a Decentralized Application (DApp). This solution aims to bring blockchain technology and law together with the help of the SCCN token. In the following paragraphs, you will get a brief description of the Succession project. Also, you will learn how to trade SCCN tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Succession project?
The Succession project is a DApp that interacts with the Ethereum blockchain to create a certificate of assets. Moreover, it allows transferring such certificates upon the death of a digital asset owner. Sooner or later, cryptocurrency owners will become too old to ignore the death factor. So, they will face inheritance issues and will need a solution like Succession’s DApp. That’s why the Succession leverages new hybrid smart contracts to initiate functions on the blockchain to enable the sequence. Also, the DApp maintains key characteristics of security, decentralization, and efficiency. Simultaneously, the security will be inherent on the blockchain but further strengthened via encryption and multi-sig capabilities.
What’s the SCCN token?
SCCN is an ERC20 token that allows people to interact with the Succession’s application. Moreover, not only individuals might want to obtain $SCCN. For example, charities and businesses could also heavily use the coin to avoid costly legal intermediaries.
- Token Name: SUCCESSION
- Symbol: SCCN
- Token total supply: 10,000,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0xdfddf7a69716124bc346ba556d4b9f9e74c4a8bc
How to buy SCCN tokens?
To purchase SCCN tokens for ETH do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with ETH. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the SCCN/ETH order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw SCCN tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell SCCN tokens?
To sell SCCN tokens for ETH follow three steps:
- Deposit SCCN tokens into your account.
- Open the SCCN/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit SCCN token?
To deposit SCCN tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw SCCN token?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- The SUCCESSION’s website.
- Market to trade SUCCESSION tokens: SCCN/ETH.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.