Did you know that one person eats 58 kg of rice on average in Sought Korea? Yes, it’s trendy food there. Simultaneously, 40% of the distribution margin goes from the supplier to the consumer. As a result, consumers pay a high price to retailers and other intermediaries instead of paying a reasonable price to small rice producers. Fortunately, the Farmer And One startup came to the market. These guys from South Korea offer the most cost-efficient solution based on the Ethereum blockchain. With the help of its FAO token, the team builds a farm browser. Read below to learn more and this project and how to trade FAO tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
UPDATE: Pay attention that the project’s website is not working.
What’s the Farmer And One project?
The problem of unfair distribution in the agricultural industry leads to the appearance of the Farmer And One project. There are too many intermediaries on the market that waste money. For example, look at the distribution of rice products in South Korea (image below). So, the goal of that blockchain startup is to create The Smart Farm Browser. As a result, farmers and consumers could connect directly and reduce unnecessary transaction processes. Moreover, customers who need all kinds of agricultural products could use this win-win and cost-efficiency solution.
What’s the FAO token?
FAO is an ERC20 token that people can use within the farm browser. Thanks to the distributed ledger technology of the Ethereum blockchain, users get 100% transparent information. Therefore, suppliers and consumers could access all browser information, connect each other to remove unnecessary transactions and reduce costs.
- Token Name: FarmerAndOne Token
- Symbol: FAO
- The Website is not working.
- Token total supply: 5,000,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0xb8305439e5de26b4f913a5d9f3cca433f6700047
How to buy FAO tokens?
To purchase FAO tokens for ETH do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with ETH. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the FAO/ETH order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw FAO tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell FAO tokens?
To sell FAO tokens for ETH follow three steps:
- Deposit FAO tokens into your account.
- Open the FAO/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit FAO token?
To deposit FAO tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw FAO token?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- The FarmerAndOne’s website doesn’t work.
- Market to trade FarmerAndOne Token: FAO/ETH.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.