The next project on Tokpie aims to reach two targets simultaneously. To replace sovereign currencies and to satisfy SEC requirements. Welcome to the Metaverse Quantum startup. These guys want to make MTQ token a means of payment for different types of merchants. So, users could use this cryptocurrency for buying video games, paying for sports events, and other services. Read below to learn more about the Metaverse Quantum project and trade MTQ tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Metaverse Quantum project?
The Metaverse Quantum is a crypto project that offers payments service to merchants. With the help of MTQ cryptocurrency, the team allows sellers to start accepting crypto. Moreover, clients don’t need to set up special equipment in their stores. Simultaneously, to make businesses more confident, Metaverse filed Form D with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Also, the team has successfully submitted the listing on the Robinhood cryptocurrency trading platform.
What’s the MTQ token?
MTQ is an ERC20 token that is already available for trading on many exchanges. So, the developers initiated Uniswap, Forkdelta, Switchdex, Bamboorelay, Bitcratic, and DexGuru markets. Also, cryptocurrency is available for local and global companies as an additional form of payment. So, B2B users get one more payment method. Therefore, they don’t have to rely on sovereign currencies entirely.
- Token Name: Metaverse Quantum
- Symbol: MTQ
- Token total supply: 100,000,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0x24bdd1c41c68735e3eaaa756f0b3d6bb2db4c5e5
How to buy MTQ tokens?
To purchase MTQ tokens for ETH do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with ETH. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the MTQ/ETH order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw MTQ tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell MTQ tokens?
To sell MTQ tokens for ETH follow three steps:
- Deposit MTQ tokens into your account.
- Open the MTQ/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit MTQ token?
To deposit MTQ tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw MTQ token?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- The Metaverse Quantum’s website.
- Market to trade Metaverse Quantum tokens: MTQ/ETH.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.