Now it’s evident that Binance Smart Chain (BSC) can become famous as an Ethereum network. However, there are not enough supporting tools for BSC comparing to Ethereum. So, to fill in this gap, the Little Ugly Duck (LUD) project comes to the crypto market. This project aims to release a charting tool for BSC, wallet, exchange, NFT market, and staking pools. Moreover, the LUD token provides holders with auto-liquidity, burning, and remuneration. So, continue reading to find out details about the project and trade LUD tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Little Ugly Duck project?
The Little Ugly Duck is a crypto project aiming to provide users with helpful tools for trading on Binance Smart Chain. What are these tools?
- An App to access BSC charts similar to Dex Guru and Poocoin App.
- Cryptocurrency wallet with every token & coin generated in the blockchain industry.
- Swap Exchange.
- NFT market and staking pools.
Also, the LUD mobile will be containing all the above tools. So, users could obtain related news, BSC charts for any token, wallet, customer support, and NFTs markets. Moreover, the project’s tokenomics provide all holders with benefits in automated mode. Thanks to the 10% tax fee, LUD token’s supply constantly decreases while liquidity increases.
What’s the LUD token?
LUD is the BEP20 (BSC) token with a 10% taxation fee reallocating as follows. 2% goes to a dead wallet for burning. Another 4% goes to the liquidity pool on the PancakeSwap. The rest, 4%, automatically spreads to all existing token owners. Moreover, the team has already burned 82.279% of total token issuance. So, ignore the relatively high initial coin supply.
- Token Name: LittleUglyDuck
- Symbol: LUD
- Token total supply: 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address: 0xdE009cB3371825bAfb80A01004C58f8166EE13D5
How to buy LUD token?
To purchase LUD tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the LUD/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw LUD tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell LUD tokens?
To sell LUD tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit LUD tokens into your account.
- Open the LUD/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 or BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit LUD token?
To deposit LUD tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw LUD token?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- The LittleUglyDuck’s website.
- Market to trade LittleUglyDuck: LUD/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.