Let’s meet a new payment-cryptocurrency project with good potential. We’re introducing the Dogey-Inu. What’s make it different from similar payment coins? Well, the team has burned 60% of DINU’s total token emission. Moreover, they locked the liquidly for 79 years. Also, the project’s road map includes developing a swap and farming DApp. But better read below to learn more about the Dogey-Inu and how to trade its DINU tokens on Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Dogey-Inu project?
The Dogey-Inu is a community-driven project from the DeFi sector. To attract new members, the project’s team made three things:
- They burned 60% of the total token supply by sending funds to Vitalic Buterin’s wallet.
- They made a starting coin price near $0 on Uniswap (V3).
- Instead of many tricky projects, the Dogey-Inu’s developers locked DINU’s LP for 79 years.
So, traders could sell DINU at any time on Uniswap. The next step due to the project’s road map will be a swap and farming DApp releases.
What’s the DINU token?
The DINU is an ERC20 token serving as a means of payment between peers. To increase the reliability of the coin, Dogey-Inu’s team locked DINU’s liquidity until the 2100 year. Also, the community can benefit from regular airdrops that reward existing token-holders.
- Token Name: Dogey-Inu
- Symbol: DINU
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0xbb1ee07d6c7baeb702949904080eb61f5d5e7732
How to buy DINU tokens?
To purchase DINU tokens for ETH do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with ETH. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the DINU/ETH order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw DINU tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell DINU tokens?
To sell DINU token for ETH follow three steps:
- Deposit DINU tokens on your account.
- Open the DINU/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit DINU token?
To deposit DINU tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw DINU token?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- Dogey-Inu’s website.
- Market to trade Dogey-Inu: DINU/ETH.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.