What is the most prominent meme coin? That’s right; it’s the Doge. But, Dogecoin doesn’t have a helpful idea behind it. Fortunately, there are many meme-coins on the market. So, people always have a choice to select the best one. One of such valuable meme-cryptocurrencies is the iCube token from the Ice Cube project. This sturtup is focusing on protecting the planet and investing in green projects. So read below to get a brief description of the Ice Cube. Also, receive a guide on how to trade iCube tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Ice Cube project?
The Ice Cube is a green crypto project. Its main goal is to help our planet to be healthier. How? The team plans to partner with sustainable energy companies and environmental protection organizations. For this purpose, the group makes melting events each year. As a result, the melted flow goes to the environmental protection organizations and to sustainable energy startups. Moreover, big token-holders who have more than 10 Billion tokens can decide on what companies should get donations and investments. Also, the project’s plans include iCube store launch where $iCube will be a method of payment.
What’s the iCube token?
The iCube is an ERC20 token allowing holders to gain long-term investment value. Controversially to other meme tokens, like Doge without a hard cap, the $iCube has a hard cap of 2.1 Trillion supply. Half of that supply, 1.05 Trillion, will be available for distribution in the first year. The other half is distributing slowly. The ice cube melts once a year, with a volume no greater than 2% of the total supply. So, the $iCube is a valid “green” token that brings a new fund each year for environmental protection. Moreover, token owners with assets greater than 10 Billion tokens can contact Ice Cube’s team to nominate organizations to accept donations and investment.
- Token Name: Ice Cube
- Symbol: iCube
- Token total supply: 1,050,000,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0x05BC8eb2fF284989c720Cb5E468eA8c51D70fB2a
How to buy iCube tokens?
To purchase iCube tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the iCube/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw iCube tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell iCube tokens?
To sell iCube tokens for USDT follow three steps:
- Deposit iCube tokens into your account.
- Open the iCube/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit iCube token?
To deposit iCube tokens on your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw iCube tokens?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
Useful links to trade iCube token
- Ice Cube’s website.
- Market to trade Ice Cube: iCube/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.