Enjoy staking-as-a-service from Scorpion Capital Management. The team has launched a protocol for its SCM Token recently. As a result, anyone can now obtain one of the highest sustainable APYs. In the following paragraphs, you’ll find a brief description. Also, you’ll get insights on how to trade SCM tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
Update: the project’s website is not working. So, trading is not available.
What’s the Scorpion Capital Management?
The Scorpion Capital Management is a crypto startup that focuses on value-creating for the $SCM holders. How? The developers have already released a staking protocol. Then, the team plans to launch Investing-as-Service and Change Investing tools. Simultaneously, the Scorpion Staking Protocol generates extra $SCM coins for each token-holder separately. Such a rebasing process guarantees a sustained, high yield for all investors.
What’s the SCM token?
SCM is a BEP20 (BSC) token with a 19% tax rate. So, the contract subtracts eighteen percent from each transaction. Then, 8% goes to the startup Treasury. Another 6% goes to Liquidity’s Floor Value Fund. And the rest, 5%, goes to the liquidity pool on the Pancake Swap DEX. Therefore, the system keeps the high yield of the SCM’s protocol, which is around 235407% annually. Moreover, such a taxation mechanism benefits long-term token-holders by rewarding them with compound interest.
- Token: Scorpion Capital Management
- Symbol: SCM
- The website doesn’t work.
- Token total supply: 854,746 (changing over time).
- BSC Smart contract address: 0xD0f30CdB663656bbDc57f4C71964FD44966D59FA.
How to buy SCM token?
To purchase SCM tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the SCM/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw SCM tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell SCM tokens?
To sell SCM tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit SCM tokens into your account.
- Open the SCM/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit SCM token?
To deposit the SCM token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw SCM tokens?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade the Scorpion Capital Management coins: SCM/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.