If you like boxing, then look at the Balboa Inu startup and its BBI Token. The team aims to support professional boxers through direct donations in crypto and sponsorships. Continue reading to learn more details about the project. Also, you’ll get the steps to trade BBI tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Balboa Inu?
The Balboa Inu is a crypto startup that focuses on solving the problems of boxers. Many athletes cannot move forward because of the high costs and relatively low salaries. A fighter earns around $30K on average. It’s not enough for travel, management, and training. So, the Balboa’s developers created a $BBI cryptocurrency. As a result, the project wants to keep the spirit of this sport alive.
What’s the BBI token?
BBI is an ERC20 token that creates a bridge between the fans and the boxers. Thanks to this coin, fighters can get direct crypto rewards. Moreover, coin-holders support the whole industry by simply keeping the currency. Important to note that $BBI has a 15% tax rate. Therefore, the contract takes fifteen percent of each transaction. Then, 7% goes to development. Another 6% goes to marketing. And the rest, 2%, goes to liquidity pool’s on the Uniswap DEX.
- Token Name: Balboa Inu
- Symbol: BBI
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000.
- Smart contract address: 0x9e2b8453E0A01154Cdbf76f0014bd54F47bde3b3.
How to buy BBI token?
To purchase BBI tokens for USDC do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDC. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDC with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the BBI/USDC order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BBI tokens to your personal Ethereum (ERC20) wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell BBI tokens?
To sell BBI tokens for USDC do three simple steps:
- Deposit BBI tokens into your account.
- Open the BBI/USDC order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDC to your personal wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit BBI token?
To deposit BBI token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw BBI tokens?
To withdraw the BBI token from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have Ethereum (ERC20) compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade Balboa Inu tokens: BBI/USDC.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.